I am a final year Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Toronto with the Toronto Intelligent Decision Engineering Laboratory under the supervision of Dr. J. Christopher Beck. I am part of the Knowledge Representation Group in Computer Science at UofT. My doctoral research lies at the intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) and operations research (OR), where I look at developing optimization-based methodologies, primarily integer and constraint programming, for approaching challenging problems in transportation and mobile robotics. My CV is available here.
Recently, I have done work on:
- Constraint programming for multi-robot task allocation [paper]
- Constraint programming and temporal planning for compiling quantum circuits [paper]
- Constraint programming for electric vehicle routing with time windows [paper]
- 30/09/2019: I will be giving a seminar talk at the University of Waterloo, Department of Management Science entitled "Exact Methods for Solving Electric Vehicle Routing Problems"
- 01/07/2019: Journal article "Branch-and-Check Approaches for Multi-Level Operating Room Planning and Scheduling" accepted to the International Journal of Production Economics.
- 09/05/2019: Workshop paper "Quantum circuit compilation: An emerging application for automated reasoning" accepted to SPARK at ICAPS2019.
- I am President of TORCH2019 - if you know any high school students interested in computers and math, consider telling them about the event!
- I will be Session Chair of the INFORMS2019 Sponsored Session entitled: "Optimization approaches for real-world routing and transportation problems"
- 01/06/2019: Conference paper "Learning Scheduling Models from Event Data" accepted to ICAPS2019.
- 01/02/2019: Conference paper "A Constraint Programming Approach to Electric Vehicle Routing with Time Windows" accepted to CPAIOR2019.
- 28/01/2019: Journal article "A Mathematical Optimization Framework for Expansion Draft Decision Making and Analysis" accepted to the Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports.
- 06/11/2018: I have accepted a Lecturer position at the University of Waterloo for the Winter 2019 semester teaching MSCI555 - Scheduling: Theory and Practice
- 05/09/2018: I'll be assisting at the Machine Learning workshop being held within UofT's Psychology department September 14-16.
- 19/07/2018: Our joint work with NASA Ames on quantum circuit compilation was featured on Google AI's Blog.
- 16/05/2018: On May 26th, 2018 I will be hosting an Operations Research workshop at the Girls' Leadership in Engineering Experience!
[Key Words] Operations Research, Artificial Intelligence, Constraint Programming, Mobile Robotics, Quantum Computing