I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Toronto within the Toronto Intelligent Decision Engineering Laboratory under the supervision of Dr. J. Christopher Beck. I am part of the Knowledge Representation Group within Computer Science at UofT. My doctoral research lies at the intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) and operations research (OR), where I look at developing optimization-based methodologies for approaching challenging problems in transportation and mobile robotics.
- I am President of TORCH2019 - if you know any high school students interested in computers and math, consider telling them about the event!
- I will be Session Chair of the INFORMS2019 Sponsored Session entitled: "Optimization approaches for real-world routing and transportation problems"
- 01/06/2019: Conference paper "Learning Scheduling Models from Event Data" accepted to ICAPS2019.
- 01/02/2019: Conference paper "A Constraint Programming Approach to Electric Vehicle Routing with Time Windows" accepted to CPAIOR2019.
- 28/01/2019: Journal article "A Mathematical Optimization Framework for Expansion Draft Decision Making and Analysis" accepted to the Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports.
- 06/11/2018: I have accepted a Lecturer position at the University of Waterloo for the Winter 2019 semester teaching MSCI555 - Scheduling: Theory and Practice
- 05/09/2018: I'll be assisting at the Machine Learning workshop being held within UofT's Psychology department September 14-16.
- 19/07/2018: Our joint work with NASA Ames on quantum circuit compilation was featured on Google AI's Blog.
- 16/05/2018: On May 26th, 2018 I will be hosting an Operations Research workshop at the Girls' Leadership in Engineering Experience!
- 11/04/2018: Journal article "Robots in Retirement Homes: Person Search and Task Planning for a Group of Residents by a Team of Assistive Robots" accepted to the ICAPS2018 Journal Presentation Track.
- 05/04/2018: Journal article "Intruder Alert! Optimization Models for Solving the Mobile Robot Graph-Clear Problem" accepted to Constraints.
- 08/02/2018: This year, I was the President of The Operations Research Challenge (TORCH) that took place on March 17th, 2018. It was a great event! Look out for TORCH2019 next year.
- 28/01/2018: Conference paper "Comparing and Integrating Constraint Programming and Temporal Planning for Quantum Circuit Compilation" accepted to ICAPS2018.
[Key Words] Operations Research, Artificial Intelligence, Constraint Programming, Planning & Scheduling, Transportation, Mobile Robotics