I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Toronto within the Toronto Intelligent Decision Engineering Laboratory under the supervision of Dr. J. Christopher Beck. I am part of the Knowledge Representation Group within Computer Science at UofT. My doctoral research lies at the intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) and operations research (OR), where I study planning, scheduling, and resource coordination with applications in various automated systems (multi-robot systems, quantum computing, data centre scheduling, etc).
My primary research goal is to develop new and efficient techniques for automated reasoning. Broadly, my interests include combinatorial optimization, constraint satisfaction, mathematical & constraint programming, machine learning, and data mining.
- 01/06/2019: Conference paper "Learning Scheduling Models from Event Data" accepted to ICAPS2019.
- 01/02/2019: Conference paper "A Constraint Programming Approach to Electric Vehicle Routing with Time Windows" accepted to CPAIOR2019.
- 28/01/2019: Journal article "A Mathematical Optimization Framework for Expansion Draft Decision Making and Analysis" accepted to the Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports.
- 06/11/2018: I have accepted a Lecturer position at the University of Waterloo for the Winter 2019 semester teaching MSCI555 - Scheduling: Theory and Practice
- 05/09/2018: I'll be assisting at the Machine Learning workshop being held within UofT's Psychology department September 14-16.
- 19/07/2018: Our joint work with NASA Ames on quantum circuit compilation was featured on Google AI's Blog.
- 16/05/2018: On May 26th, 2018 I will be hosting an Operations Research workshop at the Girls' Leadership in Engineering Experience!
- 11/04/2018: Journal article "Robots in Retirement Homes: Person Search and Task Planning for a Group of Residents by a Team of Assistive Robots" accepted to the ICAPS2018 Journal Presentation Track.
- 05/04/2018: Journal article "Intruder Alert! Optimization Models for Solving the Mobile Robot Graph-Clear Problem" accepted to Constraints.
- 08/02/2018: This year, I was the President of The Operations Research Challenge (TORCH) that took place on March 17th, 2018. It was a great event! Look out for TORCH2019 next year.
- 28/01/2018: Conference paper "Comparing and Integrating Constraint Programming and Temporal Planning for Quantum Circuit Compilation" accepted to ICAPS2018.
[Key Words] Planning & Scheduling, Robotics, Operations Research, Artificial Intelligence, Optimization, Mathematical Programming, Combinatorics